woensdag 7 september 2011

Being the adult.

Today was kind of awesome! We had to draw today, and the teacher said I was very good. She even send classmates to look at my work. haha. So if photography won't work, I can do something with drawing.. Then we had a lesson about different camera lenses, so we could see how it changes the image. Very cool, but when you do it, it's obvious. And now you know what really happens. Then I went home, but because I was lazy last weekend, and had other plans. I had to deliver my leaflets today. After school and before my training. It's not much work but I never want to do it. But hey, money..! Then I went to my kids, this time there where 8! And it was fun, afterwards they asked me how old I was, they thought 20.. When the games start.. And more. Well it's so nice to see how they play, how they enjoy playing the game. They all want to learn it and do there best to get better. So for me it's fun to be the coach. I hope I can put a picture of my team on this blog someday! hihi then you'll see my kids!
And about my macbook, ofcourse I'm on it now, and I really love it. My own little privacy place, my own computer and no waiting time to get on msn or facebook.. haha

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten