donderdag 22 september 2011

Bizzy week


Well, a lot to tell actually. Let's start with yesterday, it was an awesome day! Rick, the grumpy teacher was in a good mood, I even laughed with him.. And I made a little joke.. He is tall but just a bit taller than I am, so I said, you're small! He looked at me and said, well how tall are you then? So I told him, I'm 1.78.. Oh well.. I'm taller.. Ok haha but you still look small... But okay, we had studio lesson this time, and it was so awesome! I have some pictures of it, Sabine and Eline where in my group. We could use 3 lights. First the softbox, I knew that one, because I have one at home. Then we worked with a sort of flash and then a good mood light of some sort. I liked the ringflash the most! It's so awesome! But! then we had doca lessons, we could develop our pictures there, it was so dark! And at first my roll was not good on the other thing, so I had to do it in the dark and by hands.. Then we hang our rolls to dry and tomorrow we will make a contact sheet. But in the doca I had no service for my mobile, while I had to train my kids at 5. But at half past 4 we where deffinitely not ready yet, so I texted my team and another coach. That I could not make it and if he could train my kids. He could but he said I don't have the key to the building, I had the key.. Normally he trains his kids at 6 o' clock, after me. So I told him I would leave school at half past 6 so I would be round 6 at the building, with the key. I was there a bit more early and gave him the key, then I took the metro home because I had my babysit evening again. haha That was funny too. Because Clarence, the father opened the door and Naomi, the kid came to me and she wrepped her arms around my leggs. So I said what's wrong? Nothing, she just missed you! haha so cute!

2 opmerkingen: