dinsdag 20 september 2011

A day off.

Today I woke up at 11 and put my lovely macbook on, so I could stay in bed. I had put on facebook I wanted to shoot with my analoge camera. And Laurens had put a response to that text. He wanted to join me. So we did, we went to Hitland and made some pictures there, haha there where sheeps and we wanted to make pictures of them. But my analoge camera had no zoom lens. So we sneaked closer, until they saw us and ran away hahaha. There tails where so funny from behind haha. I have a picture of it, I hope. Tomorrow I will develop my pictures in the doca! So exiting! So tomorrow you'll hear more of it.
Tonight we'll have a ladiesnight at Joelle's home! Finally a night of rest and fun!
Oh and a few days ago I made pictures of myself, I'll show them..


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Tweede vind ik erg mooi, ik hou wel van die harde contrasten! Hahaha, en schapen zijn rotbeesten, maar wel leuk zeg dat je ook doka werk gaat doen. Heeeeeel lang geleden ook eens gedaan ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. jaa echt super leuk, gister hebben we ze ontwikkelt, morgen gaan we er een contactsheet van maken:D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen