maandag 12 september 2011

Today was fun.


Yesterday I had some problems with a school project, but I found a picture and used it. And the reactions where great! We talked about pretty and ugly pictures. And we had to explain why we thought it was ugly or pretty. Some where obvious and others where explainable.
Yesterday I also watched the movie, into the wild. Don't know what it is with me and true story movies. It always get's me, I see them and it makes me think about my own life. Is the life I'm living now, the life I want to live for the rest of my life? The movie was about a boy who graduated and ran away from home, seeking for his own freedom and truths. He burned al his money and went his own way. He met other people, lurned from them. But most of all, he did what he wanted to do. Living in the desert, hunting to get food. Enjoy the beauty of nature. And live of it and in it. The buttomline of the movie was, to love what you posses in life. Even if it's common in your life. I really try to live that way, to love every thing what happens. To enjoy what you already have, and to live like you want to live. Maybe sometimes I do that to much, by not doing homework because I want to spend time with my friends. But now I have passed my exam I can say, I 'm glad I did spend that time with them. Because that's what I love to do. Ofcourse you sometimes have to do things you don't like. But I'll remember the good. And maybe one day, I will make my own into the wild trip. To really seek for my own truth.
When I saw this movie, I pictured myself with a into the wild person, on a trip around the world. Living like he did. And me making pictures of everything he does, to really get the feeling in a picture. Maybe it's just a silly dream of me, but I really like to do that someday.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Geweldige film, Into the Wild!! Niet teveel romantiseren, je hebt het eind toch wel gezien ?? Aan de andere kant, denk wel dat hij gelukkig gestorven is, en dat is ook wat waard ;-) Er bestaan trouwens geen silly dreams, alles wat je wilt kan ook, gewoon ervoor gaan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jaaa ik heb zeker het einde gezien, en ik wil het zeker niet romantiseren. Tis meer dat ik vind dat men niet meer respecteerd wat al in het bezit is. En zelf hou ik heel erg van de natuur en kamperen, vieze haren, niet nadenken over uiterlijk, geen school, geen regels. Beetje overleven. Niet zo extreem als hij deed, waarschijnlijk zou ik met een gids gaan. Maar het is wel echt iets wat ik wil doen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hahahaha, ja, zo ben jij inderdaad. En daarom zei ik ook, geen silly dream, gewoon doen ;-) Kijk nu al uit naar je boek!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. jaaa hihi ik ook hoor! haha gelukkig stimuleert de school stages in het buitenland! Ideaal buitenkansje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen