maandag 10 oktober 2011

I'm a survivor..

Well heard a lot and seen a lot. But I seem to have found myself again! I want to make pictures again, and still really enjoy seeing friends. Last weekend I was at a birthday party and it was really nice, until I had to play another game. After playing 4 others.. And alone in bed I grabbed my macbook because there where some lines in my head I had to write down. After that there came more and here I had another poem again haha. Today was chill actually, first made some stupid dots, so I woke up early to finish them. Then I went to see a friend, we chatted and then I was on my way to school. The first lesson I was a bit late, because I left to late from my friends place! And on top of that, the subway had some delay.. And with my second class he said we could leave earlier! Nice, so here I am!

Here you see:

The feeling is gone,
but where is my head?
my body is walking,
there's something I said.

No one can tell me,
not even my thoughts,
was it or is he,
it's all in my heart.

My memories are leaking,
it's all just one mess,
it all seems to be,
that i'm in this stress.

Can anyone tell me,
where to begin,
was it or is he,
it's just not my thing.

Give love and let go,
it spooks through my mind,
body still missing,
and nowhere to find.

Does anyone know me?
this all seems unreal,
was it or is he,
it's something I feel.

I'm trapped in my head,
filled with desire,
give me my dreams,
and i'll take you higher.

I want you to know me,
it's all that I want,
was it or is he,
i know that I can't.

No one will know me,
it's all to complex,
please just forgive me,
I'm still not your ex.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten