zondag 23 oktober 2011

Where to start..

So many things happened.. At first my parents where angry at me because I didn't told them at what time I would be home, and I got home at 2. Then I had some talks with my dad, and my mom as well. It's not that I don't love them, it's that they have lived in a different situation. Now people of my age work till 12 in the night. So they have money and go to school. Times have changed. My parents only planned stuff in the weekends, but now people work late, and after that they want to sit a while. I have so called jobs. I babysit once in a while, I am a coach of a basketball team now and I receive money for that and I deliver flyers to houses. It seems a lot, but It's ok. I don't always have to babysit, and my flyer work is done within one hour. But I do need money, so it al together is just fine to me. I like doing my jobs. Maybe a bit more than doing my homework for school. About school. I was a bit frustrated that my parents did not even ask me what I thought about school. But I said to myself, most of the time I'm talking. So it's usual they don't ask me much. And It's just my first year, so my teachers will have to know me more, and I will have to know them. It will all work out. I had so much fun last wednesday! I went to a classmate, because we planned a shoot for Floris van Bommel shoes. Don't know if you know them..? But they are so expensive! But well the teacher said we would have bonus points for having the real shoes, so my classmate Zef, went to the shop and asked if we could borrow the shoes for one day. We could! But of course we didn't tell the shop owner we where planning to jump with the shoes, or even wear them. But the result is awesome! Look:
These pictures are made by me and him! The picture with only the shoes is our contention picture and the other one is our lifestyle picture.

To my opinion it all worked out this time with the shoot, we worked hard to get what we wanted, but the result is awesome! Just how we pictured it in our minds! And trust me that almost never happens..
Then Friday, I trained my kids again, it was a nice training. We played a game and just had fun. A sport has to be fun, to my opinion. Then I rushed home because me, my dad, my brother and a friend of his started a game of RISK but we didn't finished it yet. So we played a bit when I got back. We still couldn't finish it because I went to Joelle and Jess with Inge. We went to a bar and had such a good time. Talked a LOT, and of course we laughed a lot too. hahaha. As always. I love my friends. We sort of agreed to a weekly talking session on friday night. To see each other and have fun. Good idea right?!
In the morning when I woke up I went to the train station, but when I got there I noticed my bankcard wasn't in my wallet! So I took the train home and searched for my bankcard. I found it but I was a bit irritated, because I slept a bit and my parents kept asking me those questions while I was looking for my lost card. Eventually I found it and took the train to Leiden Central. Here I called my friend, but he overslept himself so he had to hurry to pick me up. It took a while and he suddenly called me to say I could walk to his house. And so I did, but I thought I had never been to Leiden. So I walked the way he told me on the phone. And suddenly remembered I came here before! With school! haha So funny. And he actually lives in the neighborhood where the Lakenhal is! So funny haha. We played games and watched The Big Bang theory. hahaha So funny. Then we ate chinese food, he ordered it. And I had a good time. We can get along very well. And! he has a guitar. hahahaha always good! He even played a bit! (but not because I grabbed his guitar and demanded him to play....) hihi.
And today I woke up quite early actually and started to clean my room, because well.. When I wanted to get in bed I had to crawl and jump through stuff to get in. Then I realized I still had this blogg and I wanted to share some things. So here I am. But now I'm getting back to my room.. Otherwise I will never finish..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten