zondag 2 oktober 2011

Nat haar, hakken en drank..


Well.. I'll explain my titel. This weekend began with friday night a little ladies night, at my place. Because my parents are away till monday night ! Inge and Zaza came to my home, we ate pizza and talked.. talked a LOT! haha well Most of the time I was talking... Sorry guys! It was very nice to see and speak to and with them again. We watched some movies and the time went by.. Then it was round one o' clock in the evening so Inge had to go, but Zaza stayed because she slept at my place. We watched one more movie and went upstairs, here we talked till 5 o' clock and fell a sleep. My eyes could not stay open any more! Then we woke up around 11 o' clock. Talked about our dreams and went downstairs to have breakfast. Zaza had singinglessons around 2 o'clock so she went home early. I was alone with my brother till half past 5 because then I had to coach my team! We lost.. Then I went home to change my clothes and to go to Lenny's birthday party! It was very hot there and I was so tired I did not even dance much! Around one Laura's dad picked us up and brought me home. Here I was to awake to go to bed so I had put on the movie Valentine's day. Stupid movie, I watched it till the end. And well the end was stupid. haha Today Consuela and Cheyenne are coming over! And tomorrow I'm on my way to Keulen! Oh Yeahhh!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten