woensdag 12 oktober 2011

Take a little time..

This title is a line in the song of James Morisson- I won't let you go.
I really like this song, I always listen to the texts in songs..
Open up your heart, there's nothing I can't take... This is no time to be alone, I won't let you go...
It also reminds me of someone. I know I should let him go, so I can let in other people. But he is still special to me. I can't help it. So I think, why can't I see him? I won't do things I did before. I just need someone around me. He can offer that. So I won't let him go. haha. Also James has such a nice voice! So if you know a boy my age with his voice, please give him my email, telephone number and address! hahaha he can visit me any time! Wouldn't that be great haha.
Today was relaxed by the way, drawing art was not that good, but I managed. Then the lesson of Rick, but this time it was all okay, and we could leave earlier. Then my training. Well it was a bit messy. But everyone joined. Saturday we have a game again! Hopefully we win this one too!
And tomorrow I will go see Lucky Fonz with Inge! Awesome! hihi.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten