vrijdag 7 oktober 2011

Koln!


Yeah guys! I'm back. From a hell of a trip, and hell in the way like it was awesome and it felt like dying at the same time.. We saw so much museums that my head could not handle all the information and art. It almost exploded when I was looking at the 1001 painting. I felt it. Then I took my break and so did others. The first day, monday I woke up of the sound of my brother, he had school and said to me, while I was lying in bed, don't you have to be at school already?! My eyes where still tired from my sleep so I asked him well what time is it then?! It's 7.50. What?! Nooooo! Some angry language came out of my mouth and I asked him if he could ring the neighbors bell to ask if she could drive me there. He did and I ran downstairs with my heavy clothing bagg, my camera bagg and my other camera. She could and we drove to my school, I had to be at school at 8, but they would leave at half past 8. So I thought I could make that, we arrived at ten past 8. So I was very happy. We arrived at the hostel and I shared my room with Sabine, Tarona and Eline. 3 Wonderfull girls! We went to a Restaurant and it was very nice! After that we went to an Irish pub. Also much fun and a lot of talking. We decided to go to bed early so we went to the hostel around 12. But when we where in bed we talked till 4 so we had 3 hours left to sleep! The next day we visited 2 museums. It was nice, but I don't really remember the museums actually. What I do remember is what we all talked about. Serious stuff and funny stuff. The next evening we went to another restaurant and the food was great here also. We where with a large group and some did not wanted to sit next to each other, but it worked. After that again to the Irish pub, but this time it was a bit lame. We went home around 2 and again we talked at the hotel, this time not too long. We woke up at 7 again and where a bit lazy and tired. We saw 2 museums again.. Don't remember that eather. Then this night! The last night! We went to a sort of club, awesome music. Nice vibe. But we drank some stuff and suddenly someone said, shit the toilets aren't working. So well when people drink they have to use it, so we went to the karaoke bar and here the whole school danced and sang the song. It was really amazing haha, all those people, dancing and screaming. I love it! I think they have one in Rotterdam.. I'll search for it. I danced with some boys.. hihi. Cute ones. And then it was half past 2 again. The club closed and we went back to the hostel. Here we talked again and suddenly all fell asleep. We woke up again at 7 and packed our bags we had put them in the bus and everyone was already in the bus, everybody wanted to go home, but the planning was that we would visit 2 more museums, and one of them was in the open air! Everybody was grumpy. It rained also, so no one wanted to get off the bus. We arrived at the museum but had to walk to it, here we found out there was another way because they where rebuilding some stuff. We had to walk around it in the rain, nobody was happy.. I was, I started to jump around, sing songs and almost did the lift with a friend of mine. Some where happy because of me haha. That crazy kid jumping around while everybody looked like a grumpy old man. The museum wasn't interesting at all, and that made the moods even worse. The second museum was very big, and almost everybody stayed in the center. I saw everything, like Picasso, Salvador Dali, Gaugain, Mondriaan and more. I liked it there. I also bought 2 books of photography! They are so awesome, but also VERY heavy! Then we went back to the bus and drove home. Everybody was happy to see Rotterdam again.! Even me! The rotterdam-hater..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten