vrijdag 28 oktober 2011

A week ago

Wow, didn't know I had written so little this week! Last time was sunday! Sorry guys. Well school was ok this week, some teachers where sick this week so less time to be at school. Oh monday really sucked. My class started half past 1 but because the teacher was busy with the other class we had to wait for another half an hour. But when my class came back again, she still needed another half an hour. Then it was our time to do presentations, but my class has 15 students. And because we started an hour later we had to rush a little, but the teacher was already grumpy so when it turned half past 4 she wanted to eat. But I didn't have pocket money so I had nothing to eat. Then it turned 5 o' clock and suddenly the teacher became all mad and said:' I don't want to teach any more today so go away!'. So there I was, sitting there without having any food in my stomach. So I became a bit cranky too. Unbelievable right?! How can teachers be so.. unreliable. It really made me think about the school I'm at and if I really belong here. Soon I will visit the other art academics. HKU and KABK are on my list. And maybe I will change of school. But that's a matter I will discuss later. Tomorrow I will coach my brothers team, let's see what that will bring. haha. And after that I have a halloween party. A lot to do!

2 opmerkingen: