zondag 30 oktober 2011

Dinner and sangria.

This weekend was awesome. Saturday I coached my brothers team, we where there at 6 but because the other team wasn't ready yet we started at 7! Unbelievable. But his team is really nice, they all listened when I said something. They where with 7 and I pointed out 5 players who would start the game. The first two parts where quite good, but the referee gave us so much downsides. That I had to change the players in the field so I could change them back later on. But the people who had to write down the points where sometimes wrong so I wrote down the points too. But because they wrote some false points down, I could not prove they where wrong. I can't believe why someone would cheat, when they where on the winning side. But that's me. I don't play to win, I play for the fun. Because my team fought. They played together and they where just disappointed about the referee. Which I understand. It just was a game we where meant to loose. But! later on in the evening I planned a movie night with a friend of mine. We drove by with the car after the game but then I could nog get home so I watched his house when we passed by. And jumped on my bike to get to it. Music made me go fast and when I got there I jumped on him and gave him a big hugg. I like giving hugs. Then we watched The Shining and after that the planet of the apes. Don't know what it is though. But boys always poke me! What is that! hahaha. Of course I poke them back. But still they always do that, Even when I barely know them!
Ok today my parents planned a dinner, because tomorrow they will be married for 19 years! We ate at Popocatepetl in Rotterdam. Lovely place, lovely food! My belly is all stuffed with food and the dessert was the last thing I could put in there hahaha.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hahaha, ja, wat is eigenlijk een verantwoorde hoeveelheid alcohol?? Maar goed, as zaterdag geen compleet lamme overgevende tieners, daar zorg ik wel voor ;-) Succes met je school, wat vervelend dat je het zo slecht naar je zin hebt. Dat verhaal over die beoordeling vond ik ook echt niet kunnen, zo ga je niet met leerlingen om. Hebben die leerkrachten het daar eigenlijk wel naar hun zin? Ik krijg mijn twijfels hahaha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ja inderdaad, misschien hebben ze teveel stress. Maargoed ik verwacht helemaal geen overgevende tieners, daar is je wakende oog wel goed genoeg voor. haha. Maar voor mij volgen er gewoon een aantal open dagen die ik ga bezoeken. En dan zie ik wel hoe het verder gaat, ik heb al een open dag plus rondleiding in Utrecht op het programma haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen