donderdag 17 november 2011

Crazy right?


Today when I took the subway home it was already full of people, so I had to push myself in there. Secretly I laugh when I am pushed against the doors or other people in the subway. Everybody looks so grumpy, just as if they hate everyone who touches them when the subway stops and goes again. Some stumble and fall over the little feet of others. It makes me laugh. What must they think of me, standing there. Laughing and looking all happy.. Even when somebody farted and a huge smell has filled the stuffed subway. They must have thought I was the guilty one.. hahahaha. Ah well, they will forget it when they enter there warm homes. Then the smell of the ' lost' fart is gone and they only think of getting there feet up or starting with there dinner. For me the dinner is almost ready, lovely spaghetti a la elena. I love it! hihi

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten