woensdag 16 november 2011

Hoping for a new start.


Seeing myself again, doing what I want to do... That's what's in my mind these days. Am I really doing what I like to do? Am I really who I want to be? Questions, questions. But I do know I like to make photo's and this girl Jeanique Kats knows it too. I've read her blog and have seen her pictures. She started as an amateur but is a real photographer now. Her 365 days of pictures are good, I will start mine when I turn 19. I think it's good for me to start a sort of project, so I push myself to make a picture every day. Today i woke up kinda early and had some plans, but you know me and plans. Never gonna happen.. I cleaned my room, but now it's more a mess than it was. But! I worked on my Facebook page and photoshopped some pictures. At first I never thought I would photoshop, most of the time it's overdone. But I see that some pictures just need that extra touch. And of course it's always good to know how it works.
So, here I am, sitting behind my laptop, looking over it and seeing all the mess I made. It will clean itself right? NO it won't...
I know, but I have to go train my kids now! Oh and saturday I'll finally have a groups picture of the team and myself! I'll put it on my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten