zondag 13 november 2011

Twins twins twins..

Friday was our talking-group night, we planned to go out but we decided to stay at Joelle's home. It was very nice to see each other again! Again we laughed, ate and drank.. Inge and I bought a bottle of Cosmopolitan, but I can tell you.. Don't buy it! It's the same as Coebergh but than a bit more expensive. Then saturday I had to coach my team again, we lost. But it was a good game. I was proud of my team haha. When I got home I just got a few minutes to relax before I opened the frozen food box.. My parents forgot to get it out on time, so the food was to frozen to eat. I grabbed the fries and filled my belly. And after that I was on my way to "het lezersfeest' in the library of Rotterdam. Here where writers, singers and songwriters and some comedians. It was very nice to be here! My mom and I enjoyed it a lot and also bought some books.
Sunday I had to get up early again, had to work behind the bar. It wasn't to bad the people where nice this time haha. Then I came home and called the twin that was on my planning to photograph, she did not respond so I called again. Then I decided to visit the other twins, but I suddenly saw where they lived.. Not really near by. So I cancelled that one. My dad did not wanted to drive me and by train it wasn't possible.. Then I went to Manuel and here are the results. I think the teacher will see they are not all twins. But well I just made the wrong decision to do twins, hard to find, hard to plan..



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Neeeee! Ik zei, ik hou van koken, kan er uren naar KIJKEN ;-) Vraag maar aan Inge, ik ben echt niet zo'n beste kokkin hahaha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen