woensdag 23 november 2011

oohh Happy day!


I woke up, the subway as delayed, so I walked to the next station.. But got a bit late in drawing class. We had a model, naked. And she posed. My drawings where quite good and I was proud of myself. But then the teacher suddenly stood by me and said.. you know Rembrandt drew just like you are doing now? I was very proud hahaha. And then we had the other class and we had to search for high and low key pictures.. And he stood behind me. He said ok these are nice ones, I told him.. yeah I made these a while ago.. He suddenly was quiet and said.. " You made them?! So you can make this sort of work?! Why don't you show me more?!' hahaha It made me more happy than I was..
Then I got home trained my kids ate something home and went back to the place because I had training, my first one since a while.. Loved it! The coach is nice, kinda funny too, the other team mates are nice. And I can run around and just sweat again! I missed it I really did! hahaha. And Sunday we have a game again.. And the coach told me I had to be the pointer guard.. the one that dribbles the most and the one who has to score the most. Awesome right?! hahahaa Basketballll! Here I am again! Love it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten