maandag 21 november 2011

Schooltime.


No playtime, just school. I could have gone to Maria mena this evening but my stupid nose is still dripping. So if I would go I would be more sick than I am now.. Ah well. Maybe it's better this way, I will be at every class and won't skip some. And I will be in bed earlier so I can rest a bit more. And then tuesday I'll visit the doctor again. Hopefully it's nothing serious. But on the other hand I just want to know what it is that's making me this shaky.
By the way my room looks like there have been a robbery.. Stuff everywhere, clothes, food, scarfs, camera's.. hahaha Still have to clean it. Think I'll do that tomorrow. I will! By the way on the image there's the cage of Goldie but he recently died. So no more Goldie..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten