woensdag 30 november 2011

Sick..


Pff almost sick for a week! To long! Well I kinda could do some stuff at home.. But every time I wake up early I have a long breakfast, start with watching some stuff on my laptop and then it seems to be half past 12 already, I put some clothes on and look around in my room. A mess.. Not just a little, a lot of mess! hahaha I see my camera lying in the corner of my room and realize I have to make one more low key picture, first do that. Didn't really worked out. I made a mess of my room more than it already was and realize now I really have to clean it. Otherwise I can't even get in to bed at night. Well just got downstairs, did the dishes and now Im sitting on the couch. Just made a drawing. And think I'll make some more! hihi.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten